Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish Memories
Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Bookish/Blogging Memories
1. First time I read Jane Eyre when I was about 13 or 14, remember staying up late and not being able to put it down.
2. Going to the DBC and meeting Kendare Blake was really fun, the fact that she remembered my review really made me feel good. This is when I first started blogging and was convinced no one was ever going to read my reviews!
3. Going to hear Diana Gabaldon speak at the DBC two years before. There was a really funny incident where a man from South Carolina raised his hand to ask her a question which was along the lines of I loved the research you did about the area in which I am from and if you would like any help finding out more information I would be glad to help etc. Diana very cheekily grinned and said ‘Sure, you wouldn’t happen to have a kilt would you?.’ Immediately upon her saying this the man stood up in the middle of the row and was wearing a kilt, we couldn’t see this because he had been sitting down when he asked the question. The entire room burst into laughter, it was a really fun moment!
4. When Julianne Donaldson replied to my Edenbrooke review! Another author whose book I just loved! She is a lovely person and you should check out her book!
5. When my husband brought me back a copy of Jane Eyre from Hungary for me, this was before we started dating and I thought it was incredibly sweet!
6. When Leigh Bardugo responded back to my tweets and when she posted my review ! I ridiculously fangirl her book!
7. When I first spoke to Joanna Campbell Slan and how wonderfully supportive she was of what I was trying to do with the audios! She linked to my review on her website!
8. When Diana Renn agreed to do my first author interview! She is a lovely author and really fun to talk to!
9. When Elizabeth Fama tweeted about our Monstrous Beauty review! She is such a lovely person, she even tweeted me this week when I was feeling sick to say she hoped I was feeling better, that is how much she cares about her fans!
10. When I posted my first review of Cinder and someone replied! I was really nervous and it’s fun to see how I have developed since then!